hack game online
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

hack game, auto game, share code game miễn phí, bug leve

Trang ChínhCalendarTrợ giúpTìm kiếmThành viênNhómĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
quan vuong long kiem binh chiến cung thiên mobile code thánh yong warpath thượng hoàng monster Evony Ngôi park truyền tuong vuot game hack quốc thời
Latest topics
April 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
Lang Thang
Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID EmptyGame APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID I_voting_barGame APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID Empty 
Bánh ώ
Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID EmptyGame APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID I_voting_barGame APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID Empty 
SlotsUzi
MinhBosss
Thành Lee
LãoGia
tranbaotrung
Suachuayaua
haitrangmin
Đoàn Nguyễn

Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề này

Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
๖ۣۜAthena
Thành Viên Víp
Thành Viên Víp
๖ۣۜAthena

Tổng số bài gửi : 1045

Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID   Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID MYVuJYSqMz2HQsieeIxUsbcYbwTj8CqjTNNYqnFu0_O1K7x36pbH_U7TgXkylyTQ5lfS=s180-rw

Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID[th] Version:[/th]
[th] Root needed:[/th]
[th] Internet required:[/th]
[th] Size:[/th]
[th] Price:[/th]
[th] Categories:[/th]
[th] CHPlay URL:[/th]
[th][/th]
[th]

VIP Features

[/th]
NO
YES
740MB
For VIP OnlySupport
Action Game
here
[list=vip-featured]

[*]ALL STATE x10
[/list]

Preview Mod:

Game Description

The description of Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG
Go on a fantasy role playing adventure with the heroes of Soul Seeker. Summon over 150 unique heroes, join the Sixth Order, battle evil and find the Soulstones to save Hermes!

Soul Seeker: Six Knights is a strategy RPG set in the great continent of Hermes. Put your strategy and tactics to the test as you summon, upgrade and collect heroes, engage in PvE and PvP battles and use the Link System to empower your warriors.

In this anime RPG, your heroes must find the Soulstones and save the land from ruin. Warriors of five orders from across all of Hermes are seeking the five Soulstones to gain the power of the gods, so the Sixth Order, the Albion Knights, must find them first and prevent the destruction of Hermes.

Quest for the Soulstones, join the Albion Knights and save the great continent of Hermes in Soul Seeker: Six Knights! Download today!

SOUL SEEKER FEATURES:

FANTASY ROLE PLAYING ADVENTURE
- Quest with six of your best heroes and help save Hermes!
- Anime RPG heroes and pets have the incredible charms and assets of the original Soul Seeker
- Use tactics and strategy to assemble the best team for any situation

HERO GAMES
- Summon from over 150 unique heroes
- Gacha system makes each new hero a welcome surprise
- Upgrade your heroes and equipment to make the strongest team

STRATEGY RPG
- New Link System binds two to three heroes together to unlock buffs
- Raid dungeons with your bounded heroes and head towards amazing battles
- Attack using the special attribute of your hero (Fire, Water, Air, Light and Darkness) to defeat opposing monsters

PvE GAMES MEET PvP RPG
- JRPG: Go on an adventure with your team and save Hermes on Story mode
- Multiple PvE modes: Fight the Evil of Devil’s Dungeon to collect runes and battle in the Temple of Hermes to earn gems and precious items
- Online PvP: Compete with other players in thrilling PvP Arenas

BATTLES WITH UNIQUE CONTROLS
- Action RPG gives you control of your heroes
- Battles let you use up to 6 heroes (3 main heroes, 3 support heroes)
- Strategically position your team and target your attacks for maximum control over your battle with a touch-and-drag system
- Tag System: collect tag gauges to summon your support heroes to battle!
- Use skills and reinforce your attacks

Go on an anime RPG adventure with over a hundred heroes and save the land of Hermes! Download Soul Seeker: Six Knights and begin your quest.

◆ Access Information
- For the game to play, we must access the following controls.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (External Storage Device Read/Write Access).

Contact us

LINK MIỄN PHÍ
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên

Game APK: Soul Seeker: Six Knights – Strategy Action RPG Hack Mod for ANDROID
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn được quyền trả lời bài viết
hack game online :: gamer24h :: Hack Tổng hợp-
Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nàyChuyển đến